Join our naturalist on a search and discovery mission on this 2.5-hour boat excursion to encounter the fascinating bottlenose dolphin and loggerhead sea turtle.
Take a look at all our tour and charter options! We offer both public and private tours that take you on a journey through the marshland and waterways of the barrier islands. Our guides are exceptional storytellers who provide fascinating anecdotes and history behind the area. Our tours are great for visitors, locals, and school groups!
If you are interested in a private excursion for your family, corporate event, or group, we are happy to customize your trip based off your preferences and needs! Take a look at our private tours page for more information about booking a private group event or activity!
- What to bring on your trip
- You are welcome to bring your own refreshments and small cooler for the trip. Beer and wine are welcome for passengers ages 21 and over.
- Wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes or sandals.
- Bathing suits are optional since you are welcome to get in the water during this excursion.
- Please feel free to bring a bag with sunscreen, towels, cameras, binoculars, bug spray, or anything else that can make your trip more enjoyable.
Filter All Tours & Charters by Type and Duration
No Tours found.
Immerse your family in the pristine beauty of our salt marshes and barrier islands on a private boat excursion. The charter rate is an hourly fee and includes just about anything you would like to…