Join our naturalist on a search and discovery mission on this 2.5-hour boat excursion to encounter the fascinating bottlenose dolphin and loggerhead sea turtle.
Boat Excursions, Cookouts, Wildlife Exploration, and More!
Grab your friends, family, or just yourself and join us on an exciting and fun eco tour of the barrier islands around the Isle of Palms in South Carolina! Our guests love our tours and activities (check out our review page to read customer testimonials). We immerse you in the ecology and beauty of the marshlands and waterways of the Lowcountry, with knowledgeable guides taking you on a thrilling journey with their storytelling and friendly demeanor. We offer water activities that are sure to excite every member of your group. Book a fun trip with us today!
- What to bring on your trip
- You are welcome to bring your own refreshments and small cooler for the trip. Beer and wine are welcome for passengers ages 21 and over.
- Wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes or sandals.
- Bathing suits are optional since you are welcome to get in the water during this excursion.
- Please feel free to bring a bag with sunscreen, towels, cameras, binoculars, bug spray, or anything else that can make your trip more enjoyable.